RE: Comments please

Dick Larson (dick_larson@cidermill.qed.com)
21 Oct 1994 12:27:38 -0500

Hi Paul:

Both letters seem fine to me. Two minor suggestions:

1. List committee member's EMail addresses in paren's after their names;
2. May want to insert near the end a couple of "mind expanding sentences,"
such as , "The committee is prepared to examine how these new and emerging
technologies may allow us to provide new modes of education. Examples may
include new teaching paradigms, electronic cross registration between and among
universities, and various forms of distance learning. Your comments in these
nontraditional areas are also welcome."
To: evat@mit.edu
Cc: cmvest@mit.edu
From: penfield@mtl.mit.edu on Thu, Oct 20, 1994 5:22 PM
Subject: Comments please
RFC Header:Received: by cidermill.qed.com with SMTP;20 Oct 1994 17:17:23 -0500
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 1994 16:04:23 -0400
From: Paul Penfield <penfield@mtl.mit.edu>
To: evat@mit.edu
Cc: cmvest@mit.edu

Here is a draft of the letter I would like to send to MIT
department heads and lab directors. Please give me your
comments. Thanks. ..../Paul

MASSACHUSETTS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
Cambridge, Massachusetts 02139-4307
Paul Penfield, Jr., Head